Monday, August 28, 2006

Fujitsu Reads Blogcritics.org?

While waiting for a PC to complete critical updates, I started Googling (oops, can't say that!) searching Google and found an old jkOntheRun post (Fujitsu reads jkOnTheRun) in which James Kendrick admits to getting a kick out of seeing a link to his review on the Fujitsu online store web site.  Being a glutton for punishment, I searched the same page, and to my surprise and delight, I found a link to the P1500D review I posted to Blogcritics.org last October.  I'm a little late, but now I know something of how it feels!

I'm still saving for my UMPC (and waiting for more news on the Vista upgrade coupon rumors), but darned if I'm not seriously considering buying now; I need a new machine to review!    

The Fujitsu Store Links to a Blogcritics Review

No comments: